Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blissed out

I always say I'm going to remember to write in this but I never do. I read these blogs about peoples day-to day lives and their boy drama but does anyone really care? Like facebook, nobody cares if you have checked in to Wetherspoons. Well, maybe some people do. The people who are also there with you, also on their wankPhones, commenting on said check-in or status, oo we're so crazy, sitting right next to each other and having a conversation on the internet.

Oops, that turned into a bit of a rant. Probably an identikit rant to other ones on people's blogs but there we go.

I think someone said once that the best writing was about writing. Which is confusing, but quite... umm.... post-modernist, self-reflexive and all that bollocks. I might write about my experiences of the last two weeks, I've been at Bliss Mag for two weeks. It was cool. I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would, and it turns out that I've got quite a good teenage voice. and I don't know if it's good or not, but it's a definite career possibility.

Anyway, I haven't actually written anything about anything yet, so I'll say I'll write about this week but I'll come back to it in six weeks and won't remember or be arsed.

Nice indie-pop, this band are getting quite big now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...