Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Lobsters


Originally uploaded by girlscoutuplate
I recently discovered (half an hour ago, to be exact), that I can upload to flickr via my Blackberry, and blog from flickr, which will ensue that I will waste much more time on here.

Looking at what I have on here from various occasions, I am just blown away by my photographic talent. Japes, I have absolutely no talent whatsoever, but sometimes I capture cool stuff!

Like this baby lobster, I think it's about two weeks old, at the Lobster Hatchery in Cornwall, which is surprisingly small, but nonetheless has a good selection of large and aged lobsters and crabs and such with increasingly stupid names.

Nice colours, clarity and angle... Maybe? I don't know. I like it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...