Monday, March 28, 2011

Day #20: My First Monday in an Office

So, this every-day posting is not going well without a computer as I have to cheat and write some posts on the same day. Still, must grab any opportunity when I can. I'm on my lunch break now, after my first Monday morning (meetings in Starbucks with my colleagues, like real business people you see in Starbucks, writing about... erm, builders and generally being very busy and important, a la Bridget Jones). 

As it is often the case of being the new girl, I am still trying to settle in but in a couple of weeks, I should be fully part of the team. Being slightly quieter than the average person, I have not yet shown much of my personality, but in time they shall know the extent of my ahem, quirks and HILAROUSNESS. Still, they have all made me feel welcome and are a lovely, friendly, cool office. I am looking forward to getting to know them. 

Reckon that's enough brown-nosing?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...