Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day #21: First 'Experience' on the Tube

The man opposite me on the tube was most unnerved by the amount of people coughing on the tube. I was most unnerved by him. He was swigging out of a bottle of what I discovered later was amber-coloured liquid in a glass bottle, inside a plastic bag. It was admittedly most amusing as he was threatening to kill the next person who did not cover their mouth whilst coughing. I managed to keep a straight face, however, as I did not wish to incur his alcohol-fuelled wrath. 

The man nearby apparently could not contain his mirth, however, and ended up being sworn at very loudly and aggressively for laughing so - the other tube goers looked away, at the roof - wise, really. The intolerant gentleman then claimed that there were 'too many ladies present' to really cause any trouble. Of course that's why he didn't kill anyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...