Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Attempt at a post about London Fashion Week


Maybe I should comment on what is happening at the moment more, instead of this blog being completely self-contained, and thus I should really write a post about LFW, which was last week (well, I have to start somewhere).

And so I sat at my computer and thought about what I could write about. Then I realised what I know about fashion I could write on my smallest fingernail (which is easily discernible by looking at my daily attire). Unfortunate. Note to self: read stuff about LFW. And er, fashion.

//Update//

(After reading this week's Look) Nicola Roberts has really come into her own, hasn't she? Perhaps even the most stylish and individual member of Girls Aloud (are they still together? I don't think they are) beautiful coiffed, softer-toned hair and a many classic outfits with a quirky twist.

And she's ginger. Which is fine by me.

On another musical note, I found a delightful band on my ipod the other day: Dog Is Dead, reminiscent of Mystery Jets and other delightful bands who focus on harmonies and pleasant sounds.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...