We're all guilty of them from time to time (some of us more than others), here are ten more things that really annoy me about people on Facebook. You can read the first installment here.
1. That nickname that you made for yourself. John 'two-pints' Grey? No-one else calls you that and it's not funny.
2. Status shuffle. If you can't think of anything funny or profound to write yourself, you probably don't need to write anything. At all.
3. Sympathy/Vindictive Status.
Shaniqua Bloggs: 'Some people need to get a life'.
Rachel Twatt: 'Aww hunni, what's wrong? xx'
Shaniqua Bloggs: 'Just someone who's been giving me some shit.'
WHY TELL EVERYONE IF YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO MAKE IT INTERESTING THEN?!
4. The 'indie song lyrics so your friends know how cool you are'. I will admit guilt on many counts for this...
5. People getting annoyed at other people's frapes. Calm down, it's only a frape (I should know, my friends and family constantly get me). And god knows it's probably more funny than the other shit on their homepage.
6. People getting confused and annoyed at why they've been hacked when they clicked an obvious spam link. Actually, that's quite funny.
7. Farmville. 'nuff said.
8. Running commentary of TV shows. Not even for the fact that it's reeally annoying, but because I HAVEN'T FUCKING SEEN IT YET AND YOU RUINED IT!!!
9. Your parents on Facebook. Sometimes funny, usually embarrassing (Dad, I know you'll probably read this).
10. The best one - inane shit that no-one cares about (but apparantly they do). You just had fish and chips and four people liked it? Really?!