Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pre-Glastonbury

I took this week off work for Glastonbury so I came home. On Saturday I met up with a friend and went to a food festival where Lindsay was showing off her work (it was amazing - loads of really nice food and she was dressed up as Alice in Wonderland. Also, I got some nice olives and discovered pickled garlic - sounds disgusting and I don't even like garlic, but I am completely addicted now). And I went out in Oswestry (my home town), which was simultaneously amazing and cretinous as usual.

Tomorrow I'm preparing to go to Glastonbury. When I say preparing, I am thinking about buying some wellies which I still haven't done (when I typed 'wellies' into a word document, autocorrect changed it to 'willies'. Interesting). I have a tent (zebra print so I don't lose it), I have a ticket and apparently there's a line-up clash app I can download. So I'm kind of ready.

I'm going to Cardiff tomorrow with my mate beforehand for a couple of days, and we'll go out to a bar (on a Monday night! How exciting!) and probably spend Tuesday panic-buying wellies from Primarni ( I couldn't face going to the Oxford Street jumble sale branch so I'll get my necessaries from Cardiff. I am very excited (and can't think of a witty ending sentence so this will have to do).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...